- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a senior software engineer with a solid track record of leading code design and implementation, applying software engineering best practices and delivering exciting new features. You will be reporting to our VP Engineering and work close to your peer Team Leads across our four offices in Europe and Canada.
You will be leading a team of six software engineers located in Kalmar and Stockholm Sweden. The team has expertise across a range of technologies such as PHP, Java, JS/React based BSS systems and data storage and queuing using MySQL, ActiveMQ and Redis. Automation of build, test and deployments are done using Jenkins, Maven and Gitlab.ci.
Your focus will be to plan and lead the team’s daily software development work as well as to work on quality improvements, efficiency and our ability to add innovative features to our BSS and public web offerings. We think this is done by demonstrating ability to analyse requirements, strong knowledge of code design while always challenging and supporting the team to achieve our objectives.
You are perceived as a senior leader within software engineering, technologies and practices. A senior developer with the ability to define, communicate and foster a culture of innovation, quality and predictability. You are an independent thinker with the integrity to challenge mainstream and default solutions.
You have the ability to demonstrate ownership and accountability, take actions to solve challenges and issues the team is facing, you lead and facilitate efficient discussions involving multiple stakeholders, and drive to decision
You see changing business priorities as normal and therefore design working practices that can deliver in such an environment, you have the drive to analyze and initiate changes and improvements to operational capabilities
You have proven experience of working with Agile concepts and methodologies as well as administrative skills and persistence needed to drive and follow through on improvements
Excellent communication skills in English - both verbal and written are required.
- Exam in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent background
- At least 10 years’ experience from leading development roles in successful software engineering organisations and projects
- Solid understanding of current best practices in software engineering field, from requirements engineering to continuous deployment
- Detailed understanding of large scale transactional systems design
- Well versed in current web application development
- Solid understanding in how software services are sold, supported and maintained
- Understands the Agile and Scrum process in depth
- Builds motivated and focused teams that take pride in delivery of quality software in time
- Tomcat/Apache, HTTP, REST
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to explain complex technical matters
CLX Communications is the world’s largest mobile transaction network. Our company mission is to simplify global cloud communications and to find a niche by serving both the enterprise and mobile operator sides of the value chain. In order to do this we have developed shared in-house state-of-the-art technology and products which allows us to quickly and efficiently build bridges between different players in the market. Now in our 9th year, our mission is to keep adapting to the changing markets, communications use cases and grow our product portfolio, from Messaging, to Voice and now on to data services like IoT Connectivity. Our core value however remains to deliver the highest quality products through deep Tier 1 integrations with mobile operators around the world.
Our platform is a 4th generation delivery engine, the same platform that powers 70+ operator’s core VAS infrastructure globally. This delivery engine is highly tuned with our Tier 1 Super Network to provide one of the highest deliverability at the lowest latency in the industry. Due to our deep integration in carriers we are able to carefully map error codes, ensure end to end encoding and optimize capacity to ensure maximum results. The CLX platform processes in excess of 1 Billion API events per month and hasn’t broken a sweat which demonstrates that we can scale with our customers needs no matter how big they are. Our core delivery engine is rated at more than 10,000 transactions per second per node.
In this recruitment process CLX Communications are cooperating with Dfind IT, if you have any questions about the position get in touch with recruitment consultant John Månsson at [email protected] / 0722-420117
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Kalmar
- Remote: Älskar du TypeScript & React? Ansök via SSH!
- Systemutvecklare, Data Engineer
- Junior Drifttekniker med inriktning databaser till E-hälsomyndigheten
- Fullstackutvecklare sökes till Objektvision
- Frontendutvecklare sökes till Objektvision