- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you Football Addicts next iOS Developer?
Football Addicts is the Swedish app developer behind popular apps Forza Football and Forza 90’. Forza Football keeps users up-to-date on their favorite teams and competitions, and has a great coverage of video highlights and many other cool features. The app has over 10 million installs and over 2 million monthly active users. At peak hours it handles thousands requests per second and sends millions of push notifications. The app covers over 420 leagues from around the world. Over 40% of Forza Football users check the app every day.
We are a small team of developers and designers dedicated to build great mobile apps for football fans all over the world. Our office is located in central Gothenburg, Sweden. We offer free breakfasts and Friday beers, ping-pong and shuffleboard and all the tools you need to do great work.
Football Addicts is bootstrapped and profitable, which means no interference from investors - we have full control over our company and products, and we only build things we are proud of. We keep things simple, we have no middle managers and we avoid lengthy company policies and bureaucracy.
About the role
As an iOS Developer at Football Addicts you will mainly be working on our new project Forza Insider. Forza Insider is our attempt to change how football fans interact with their clubs and each other. It makes heavy use of images, videos, live streams and chat.
We launched Forza Insider with our first club one and a half years ago. We have then added three more clubs and the Swedish national teams. We are now hard at work on a transformative new version.
• You have good programming skills in Objective-C and deep knowledge in UIKit.
• Video programming (AVFoundation, HLS, RTMP) experience is a big plus.
• Some Swift experience is a plus.
• You are comfortable in both written and spoken English. We mainly communicate in English to always include those co-workers who don't know Swedish.
• We do not hire just based on experience with a few specific tools or languages or university degrees. Rather, we want to hire developers who are smart, experienced and self-driven and can learn our tools and adapt quickly to change.
• You enjoy being part of a team, you are good at taking responsibility and you are a good communicator.
• You love to dive into new Apple technologies as soon as they're available, and teach your team mates about those technologies once you master them quickly.
• Your choice of computer setup
• Flexible work hours
• Five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
• No middle managers and unnecessary bureaucracy
• Being part of an autonomous team where your opinion matters
• Breakfast every day
• Friday beers
• Conference visits with all expenses paid
• Ping-pong, shuffleboard and VR
• Sport activities with colleagues
• Become a shareholder
• Relocation support
• Visa sponsorship
• Come as you are, we strongly believe in a diverse workplace
• Parental leave benefits
• We have a great relationship with Apple and get invited to events and workshops often
• Read about how we created our new office: http://blog.footballaddicts.com/bestoffice
In this recruitment process we cooperate with Dfind IT. Should you need more information, please contact Josefine Westlander at +4672-549 19 80 or [email protected]. To apply, you may register your application on http://www.dfind.se. Selection and interviews will be made continuously.
Employer: Football Addicts AB
Job Type: Fulltime
Start: As soon as possible
About Dfind IT
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting firm specializing in IT. We work to help others to succeed. Our goal is that our candidates find the perfect assignment and that our customers find just the skills they need. All who work with us are specialists in IT skills. We employ only dedicated people with the right attitude to support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that commitment and simplicity is the key to a good future for our candidates and our clients – a future where we can help more people succeed.