- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 42 000 students and 7 400 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are united in our efforts to understand, explain and improve our world and the human condition.
MAX IV is a national large-scale research laboratory providing scientists from Sweden and the rest of the world with instruments for research in areas such as materials science, structural biology, chemistry and nanotechnology. Fully developed it will receive more than 2 000 scientists annually. 200 people are currently employed at the MAX IV Laboratory.
The MAX IV Controls and IT team deliver solutions to the whole MAX IV organisation in the areas of control system hardware, controls software applications, infrastructure and networking, information management and scientific software. This is a dynamic and highly challenging environment and requires close collaboration with the staff in order to understand the needs and be effective in forming solutions. We are around 30 people in total who work in 5 domains in a well organised and agile way. We hold values of lean management, knowledge spread, user autonomy, continuous improvement and flexibility as guiding principles for our work.
The MAX IV Controls & IT group is a highly desirable team to work in.
It is well organised and there is a real team spirit and culture of supporting each other to solve problems and share knowledge among the members which promotes learning and an innovative way of thinking. There is also a good trust with other groups at MAX IV which promotes a high level of professionalism and efficient way of tackling issues.
You will be part of the information management team which develops and supports web applications at MAX IV. You will play an important hybrid role which requires both back-end and front-end engineering skills. This position provides opportunities to put on multiple hats and play various roles. We value developers who can develop complete end-to-end solution with scalability and maintainability in focus.
In this role, your work and responsibility will be;
- help the team plan, design and shape responsive web solutions
- build and maintain scalable applications
- Integration, development and customisation of existing MAX IV web applications
- User support
- 5+ years of experience working on production web-based applications
- Good skills in Linux
- Good skills in database development, data modelling and SQL
- Good communication skills and aptitude for collaborating as a team member
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following: JQuery, Java, System design/architecture experience, Frameworks like django, CI (Ansible, Jenkins, Other), Security issues, Revision control (Git, SVN)
Lund University welcomes applicants with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We regard gender equality and diversity as a strength and an asset.
We kindly decline all sales and marketing contacts.
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Software Developer - Connect with our Team, Digital Services
- Framtida möjligheter inom Digital Services
- Adaptive and innovative Full Stack Developer - Zaplox
- Vi söker utvecklare inom testautomation till branschledande Consafe Logi...
- Fullstack utvecklare