- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Today we have over 100 million active users on 59 markets enjoying music on our platform every day. We are now looking for a Senior Product Director to shape and re-invent this whole user experience on our core platforms (iOS and Android). Besides working for a great company in a fast-paced environment, you’ll play a key role in defining the future of how people consume music all around the world.
You will join our product development organization to help define and execute against an amazing vision that builds upon what Spotify has brought to the world so far. Together with an Engineering- and Design Peer you will head up an organisation of around 100 Engineers, PMs and Designers, responsible for the user experience on our core platforms. We are looking for a person who has a deep understanding of the competitive landscape as well as global industry trends and who can contribute with new lines of thinking around developing product strategies through insights. The role demands technical understanding, first principled thinking, well honed product instincts, tenacity and passion for the creative arts.
What you’ll do:
- Drive product development around the whole end user experience across our core platforms by collaborating with cross-functional teams of product leads, engineers, designers, marketers, and user researchers.
- Guide and manage a team of Product Managers and an organisation of 100+ Engineers and Designers to ensure growth and success for the most user experience centric part of the Spotify product
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define, monitor and analyze metrics for launched products and feed learnings back into product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a wide range of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all Spotify employees
- Work with Comms, Product Marketing and Sales to maximise impact.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- A deep understanding of the competitive landscape and well aligned with the Spotify mission and vision.
- Experience of successfully lead and develop Product Managers
- A proven track-record of managing end to end product vision and product strategy for high profile online consumer products.
- A deep understanding of UX for mobile platforms
- Experience in leading a large organisation of cross-functional teams and the ability to drive product development together with engineering and design leads.
- Understanding of how to use product insights to set set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals.
- Excellent presentation skills to clearly communicate product vision, benefits and results to a wide range of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all Spotify employees.
Spotify brings you the right music for every moment on your computer, your mobile, your tablet, your home entertainment system and more. We play music for over 100 million active users, with more than 40 million subscribers. We've launched in 59 markets with over 30 millions songs.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.