- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Test Engineer you will be part of a team that delivers top quality releases in both self-made systems and third party products. You'll work closely with our test engineers and developers, keeping up with existing testing tools, techniques, processes and requirements. You'll work with all layers of the application, striving towards automated testing but also performing manual testing on both iOS and Android. Furthermore, you will design/develop tools and test automation and be responsible for all aspects of quality which means you have to understand underlying system architecture and user requirements.
- Experience within agile development
- Experience with test automation (i.e Selenium, Selendroid, etc)
- Experience with manual testing techniques (i.e Exploratory testing and SBT)
- Experience developing test scenarios
- Programming skills in Java
- Basic understanding of Web, iOS and Android development
- Experience in setting up processes for automation
In short, we are looking for a tester with great energy, test automation experience and who constantly strives to learn something new. When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!
iZettle lets anyone take secure card payments with their smartphones or tablets. We have offices in cities like Berlin, London, Madrid, Sao Paulo, Mexico City and Stockholm (HQ). iZettle was founded in 2010 and is growing fast with currently around 450 employees.