- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
"This place isn't for everybody. But if you've got an unhealthy interest in developing multitenant hybrid platform apps, Internet of things and hazardous materials, you'll probably love it as much as we do." - Your collueges at Serstech
As a senior software developer and software engineer at Serstech you will participate in the development of ChemDash, our unique multitenant hybrid platform that enhances user's ability to collaborate, share and act on their chemical intelligence. The hybrid platform is both a SaaS solution and an installable standalone Windows application. We are also developing multi-platform apps for doing manual measurements and support the customer workflow.
ChemDash uses a Micro service architecture with an API gateway and a data layer based on SQL server and Microsoft Entity Framework. It can be hosted on Windows Azure, a Windows server or installed on a desktop computer. ChemDash connects chemical identification devices (i.e. Serstech Raman spectrometers) and allow users to view, gather and act on the information, as well as other devices, manufactured by our partners.
The app we are currently developing is built on the Ionic2 platform, an HTML5 mobile app development framework targeted at building hybrid mobile apps. The app is used to support the workflow when doing manual measurements using our hazardous kit. It can be run on both Windows, Android, iOS and in a web browser. Ionic2 uses the Angular2 framework, together with Apache Cordova.
We're excited to see what else we can make it do, how we can innovate in a challenging market, and delight our customers.
For this position, we are looking for someone who has a broad experience with depht in some of the criterias listed below.
Following criterias are listed in ranking order:?
* C# , .Net environments and object oriented programming
* SQL databases and ORM frameworks
* Dependency injection frameworks, e.g. Autofac
* Web APIs and http based communication protocols
We would also love if you are experienced in working with any of the following:
* Multi-platform frameworks, e.g. Ionic2, Aurelia, Xamarin
* Entity Framework and SQL Server
* Windows development
* Software as a Service providers such as Windows Azure and AWS
* Developing multi-tenant, geo-redundant SaaS applications
Please don´t hesitate to apply if you think this could be a match.
040-660 63 13