- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking to hire Software Developers for the following departments within medical IT:
- "Medical Education" develops a cloud collaboration platform for different medical areas for medical education, such as anatomy, radiology, histology and veterinary (you might have seen the Sectra Table in newspapers or at job fairs.)
- "Image IT Solutions" develops state-of-the-art medical imaging software to increase the effectiveness of diagnostic imaging in areas such as radiology, mammography, pathology and cardiology. We use tools and methods from a wide palette ranging from N-dimensional visualization, advanced web-server streaming, ultra-reliable software design, to state-of-the-art machine learning (deep learning).
- "Customer specific Development" does customer tailored development at high pace by producing tools/products, add-ons and adaptations in close contact with our customers. You will work very close to end users in hospitals and solve many of their everyday problems.
- "Orthopaedic Solutions" specializes in creating innovative and cutting edge cloud based 2D/3D visualization, image analysis and planning tools for orthopaedic surgeons.
As a developer at Sectra you will have the following responsibilities:
* Develop new technology that solves the need for medical professionals around the world so they can treat more patients in a better way.
* Solve complex and interesting problems
* Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality.
* Collaborate and interact with very competent colleagues
Our expectations on you:
* You just love to develop new technology!
* You have recently graduated or have a couple of years of working experience.
* You have at least a 4 years University education in engineering science or IT with very good grades.
* You are fluent in English.
* You value customer contact and thrive in a technological environment at fast pace.
* You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
* You are knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques or are willing to learn this fast.
* You are interested in the latest technologies, such as Machine learning, cloud based streaming applications, Visualization etc.
* We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
Sectra offers you:
* Freedom under responsibility through flexible working hours.
* A workplace where you will be listened to and where you have a real opportunity to make a difference. The Linköping office is the world head quarters and top management sit a few steps away from you and will listen if you have ideas.
* An international environment with the opportunity to work in, or with, other countries and cultures. We have 28 nationalities in Linköping alone.
* A company doctor and a nurse who offers annual health checks and follows up with all employees.
* Free weekly sports activities together with your colleagues.
* A pleasant surrounding, affordable housing where many bicycle to work in one of the worlds most cycle friendly towns.
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Utforma framtidens DevOps miljö hos Eurofins i Linköping!
- Junior programmerare till TaxiCaller i Linköping (extrajobb för student)
- Utvecklare till flygträningssimulatorerna på Saab
- IT tekniker/utvecklare inom Instrumentation & Software Systems
- Jobba som applikationsutvecklare hos moderna Configura!