- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
MediaTek is a leading global fabless semiconductor company for wireless communications and digital multimedia solutions. The company is a market leader for SOC chipsets and software for mobile phone handsets.
Here at MediaTek Sweden (MSE) we develop a configurable programmable DPS processor platform optimized for signal processing in wireless modems. We develop both the hardware / architecture, instruction set simulator and configuration tools which are used by customers to generate custom processor configurations.
We are looking for a DSP processor architect with solid industry experience.
- PhD in Computer architecture, SoC architecture or other relevant area
- At least 5 years of industry experience from DSP processor design
- Deep understanding of processor architecture. In particular DSP processors
- Solid processor design and verification methodology knowledge
- Expert level knowledge in Synopsys IP Designer tools and the nMl language
- ASIC design and implementation
- Software development (Python, C/C++, Assembler)
- Signal processing / Telecommunications
Essential Personal Qualities
- Highly motivated; able to work with minimum supervision and see projects through to completion.
- Team player. Able to working with colleagues effectively to complete challenging projects.
- Innovative thinker
- Good communicator. Able to communicate effectively across the world using a range of tools such as instant messaging and video conferences.
- Able and willing to travel if required.