- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We're looking for Java developer who knows their backend but is also able to handle the full stack of a web/api application in Java. You know how to use the latest technology in the best possible way to create and find the optimal solution.
You will play an important part in our team, taking a technical lead role within Java and working with your colleagues on exiting projects. You will be a bastion of Java knowledge and experience that others can rely on.
We're looking for You who likes to work in a dynamic environment together with talented colleagues who are inventive, value excellence and believe that great teamwork is much better than only one person doing the thinking.
Required technical competencies
- Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, Junit
- Amazon AWS Iaas/Paas, EC2, RDS, Elastic beanstalk
- MySQL, NoSQL
- Continues integration/deployment
- Jenkins and/or TravisCI
- Fluent in Swedish with a good level of English
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or a similar field
- Additional professional certifications are a plus, but not required
To be a perfect match for us and to find it stimulating, challenging and interesting, we believe you always choose to use the latest technology to create awesome things and aren't afraid of trying what's new. To always improve and never stop learning comes natural to you and you have a mindset of 'only the sky is the limit'. A lively conversation, discussing different kinds of solutions and fresh thinking is something that gives you inspiration and energy.
You welcome a challenge when you find one and with the attitude 'everything is possible', we're convinced that you will enjoy working with the rest of the team.
We offer you a great work environment, carrier path and the opportunity to develop your skills as an developer and challenge yourself as an individual.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.