- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Research and Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
Driver Assistance and Active Safety CAE group supports the Active Safety department at Volvo Car Group by developing and maintaining Active Safety Domain HIL rigs, and supporting the HIL testing processes. We build the rigs, integrate the sensor systems, ECUs, steering and braking electronics and hardware, and model the rest of the vehicle as well as traffic environment. When the rig is built, we assist the test teams in setting up and running the HIL tests within ADAS and AD. We collaborate closely with other teams in development and verification – function, sensor and actuator development and testing teams as well as bench and complete vehicle HIL testing teams. The group today consists of 25 engineers, of which 9 are working with HIL and the rest with model- and software-in-loop tools and virtual sensor testing methods.
As a CAE Engineer Active Safety, Hardware in Loop, you will be a member of the Active Safety HIL team and participate in a broad range of activities: planning, building and running HIL environment, integrating sensors, ECUs and actuators, developing and deploying models for rest of vehicle and environment, developing test procedures and supporting test activities. You will be collaborating within and outside the team to get the expert knowledge about HIL methods, but even about ADAS and AD systems.
We are searching for motivated, interested and skillful individuals with strong academic records and documented experience in the relevant fields. We need to fill several roles that imply the following responsibilities:
* Integration of sensor systems and development of virtual methods to test the sensors as part of ADAS/AD systems in HIL (focus on radar, vision and ultrasonic sensors)
* Development and integration of models that need to be run in HIL – for example, vehicle models, steering and braking systems models, surrounding environment models.
* Development and support of automation tools HIL rig – including continuous deployment of software and models in HIL, and test automation.
* B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Systems, Control & Mechatronics, Signals and Systems, Embedded systems, Software engineering, Applied Mechanics, or similar.
* Previous experience from working in HIL rigs (development, maintenance, testing). Integration of sensor systems (vision, radar, ultrasonic, etc.) or/and actuator systems is a merit.
* Solid documented experience of working in Matlab and Simulink. Experience in Python is a merit
* Real-time simulations, real-time signal processing and distributed systems. Experience of working with vehicle or traffic simulation environments is a merit
* Communication networks: CAN, TCP/IP, Flexray etc.
* Good knowledge of C/C++ programming languages and software development processes
* Development and deployment of control algorithms for control and/or robotic systems
* Test methodologies, testing and validation of real-time control systems, especially in HIL rigs
* Previous experience of working with dSpace environment and Control Desk tool
* Driver’s license (B)
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Quick learner, eager to acquire new skills and new knowledge
* You have good communication and social skills and a willingness to actively participate in the team’s common matters
* Strong analytical abilities since job requires ingenuity and creativity
* Pro-active interpersonal and communication abilities
* Self-motivated and deliver on time, on target and with quality
* Integrity, courage and personal energy
* Service minded
Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted and interviews will be held continuously. Your application should include CV and cover letter, written in English. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than July 20, 2017.
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Kombinera kod och kultur som utvecklare i Combitech-familjen!
- Systemutvecklare inom CRM-system med erfarenhet av Microsoft Dynamics 365
- C# utvecklare till innovativa Collector bank
- C# utvecklare till innovativa Collector bank
- Experienced SW Developer in C++ and Java (333503)