- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Getinge are planning a spin-off of the division Patient and Post-Acute Care (PPAC), also known under the brand name ArjoHuntleigh. We are now building up the new separate listed company.
Parts of our Technical Publications team will go on parental leave and we are therefore looking for two Technical Writers for temporary positions (minimum of one year) with a chance to extension.
We are looking for 2 different roles within Technical Writing; one for user-guides/Instruction for use towards our customers and one working predominately with Technical Manual, Parts List, Maintenance and Repair Manual, Assembly and Installation Manual towards our service organization.
This is a real opportunity for individuals looking for a varied role in an international company where you have the possibility to interface with many different stakeholders and work for a company that truly changes people’s lifes.
In one of these positions you will be creating new and maintaining existing user manuals for our products. Your responsibility will be to reconcile external requirements, rules with educational texts and appealing layouts.
For the other position you will create new/maintain existing service manuals and other highly detailed technical manuals for our service organization. You will review design plans and for doing this you will need to have good technical understanding and knowledge in CAD and PDM systems. You will process a lot of information and go deep into details to capture potential gaps and be able to create right information around the products.
To maintain updated information about our products, you will have continuous contact with different stakeholders in the organization around the world.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
• Creating, modifying and maintaining technical manuals for our products, ensuring that they meet ArjoHuntleigh´s requirements, processes and guidelines and that they are delivered within agreed timelines and budgets.
• Creating, modify and maintaining graphics/illustrations for use in product labelling.
• Involved in reviews and approval processes.
• Work with Technical Publication Management, define/maintain/follow department procedures that promote labelling accuracy, compliance and lean business practices in accordance with global regulatory and company standards.
As a Technical Writer you will be part of our Technical Publication Group. The group is part of our R&D department which consist of approx. 20 people.
The position is located at ArjoHuntleigh´s Headquarter in Malmö and you will be reporting to the Industrial Design & Technical Publication Manager. Since you will have a global team, international travel may be required.
The ideal candidate for the first role will have the following background and experience:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent, preferably technical background.
• 2-5 years of experience within technical writing.
• Proven software application experience including: Adobe CC with focus on InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Frame Maker and MS Office.
• You have strong communication skills (oral and written) in English.
• Experience from working with Simplified Technical English is desirable
• Ideally you have experience from medical devise and have insight in applicable regulatory guidelines. You can also come from other industries where documentation is governed by different regulations (i.e life science, food, telecom etc).
• Familiarity with similar products as in the portfolio is qualifying but not mandatory.
The ideal candidate for the second role will have the almost the same background and experience with following differences:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent, preferably engineering.
• Min 5 years of experience within technical writing
• Experience working with CAD and PDM system is desirable.
To be a successful Technical Writer you are likely to be a self-motivated, autonomous, team player who easily collaborate and communicate with others. You have a positive and service-oriented attitude and the ability to make decisions and demands. A strong technical understanding as well as systematic thinking skills is desirable. To be able to go into detail is key in these positions. Other key factors to succeed in this role is experience from working in cross-functional teams, managing multiple tasks and handle tight deadlines.
As a part of Getinge - ArjoHuntleigh is a world-leading provider of integrated products and solutions that improve the lives of patients and residents with reduced mobility and wellness challenges.
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We employ more than 15,500 people, and have operations in 41 countries.
For more information please visit: