- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for a knowledgeable, motivated and innovative Software Engineer to join our team in Ronneby - Sweden, as a full time employee.
- Development and administration of web and mobile solutions, preferably within the financial/banking/e-payment sector (although not a requirement), in the following areas.
- Microsoft Windows Platform running on Windows Azure.
- MS SQL Server back end (DBA, design/developer a big plus).
- Good understanding of server development and programming in Microsoft Visual Studio using C# .NET, ASP.NET, Razor, MVC, Web Api, LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of web and mobile development using Xamarin.
- Good understanding and experience in network, user and security administration.
- Web development using HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Good understanding and knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Basic understanding of HTTP messages (RFC 2616).
- Configuration and administration of Windows Azure environment.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Java, Objective C and Swift.
Roles and responsibilities
- Server application design and development.
- Web development.
- Mobile application development.
- Fluent in English (reading and writing)
- Fluent in at least one of the Scandinavian languages
- Ability to commute to and from Ronneby, Sweden on a daily basis
- Ability to travel on occasional business trips
Applicants, please send your CV or resume to [email protected].
For further information contact us on:
Sweden: +46706955766, United Kingdom: +447584907518