- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The platform has a microservice architecture and is primarily built with Web technologies like ASP.NET, WebSockets and Angular. However, nothing is static and as tools and frameworks evolve, so do we. Although we'd like for you to be familiar with these technologies, it's more important that you are not only able to to learn and adapt, but really want learn new stuff and adapt to better ways of doing things. We see our software architecture, just like our Startup itself, as being on a constant journey of iterative improvement. And we are only able to succeed if all of us take the same approach to our own knowledge and intellectual betterment.
Our company is being built by a small but high performing team that values trust and autonomy. We don't shy away from big problems and are never satisfied with mediocrity. Most importantly, we maintain a humble attitude and aren't afraid of making mistakes as long as we learn from them. For us, this is more than just a job, it's what we do.
We offer you to be a part of creating something new, almost from the very beginning. We offer a dynamic and highly creative working environment where you have a lot to say about where things are going. Oh and did we mention that playing computer games is part of the job? :)
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate to join us on our journey would identify with the following:
- A gamer and esports fan
- A self-sufficient and driven person who doesn't shy away from doing hard things
- A humble team player who can learn from others and communicates effortlessly
- A person who is looking for more than "just a job"
- A curious person who is never satisfied and wants to learn more every day
Although being an ambitious and cool person is important, you also need some skills to begin with. We think it's good if:
- You have a few years of experience working with software development in a professional environment
- You understand what it means to build secure and scalable systems for the modern Web
- You have a Master's degree in a technical field like Computer Science
- You have worked with the .NET technology stack, specifically for web
- You are used to writing tests and working with Continuous Integration
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.