- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Software Skills is looking for a Tools Expert on behalf of Jetshop in Gothenburg
Jetshop has in 11 years grown to become Scandinavia's largest supplier of knowledge and solutions for e¬commerce. Our goal is to help our clients grow. If our clients succeed, we have succeeded. We are a fast growing and profitable company with a great passion for e¬commerce, digital marketing, Internet and new opportunities. We are approximately 60 employees with more than 3,000 customers and are currently active in Sweden, Norway and Poland.
We?re looking for talented tools and software experts to help us develop our platforms even further. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly talented team. You should be a strong generalist who?s passionate about development tools, techniques and methodologies.
- Support the design process to help e-commerce stores grow their business online
- Continue to build and improve our continuous integration workflow
- Help the developers produce high quality software that is unit and system tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Design internal software components that can scale as our products do
Skills & Requirements
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expert level experience in both Linux & Windows
- Strong experience designing and building continuous integration and deployment systems
- Experience in Jenkins or other continuous integration framework
- Software development skills
- Git or other distributed version control system
- Knowledge of Docker is meriting
You?re smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? Apply at following webpage:
We hope to hear from you.
Any questions about the position? Please contact the recruiter, Hanna Johansson on 0739-867 861 or [email protected]