- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Acne Studios is seeking a highly motivated E-commerce Data Specialist to further accelerate our Digital Commerce team’s data-driven growth agenda.This position requires a proactive and action oriented mindset as well as the ability to turn data into actionable insights. We believe that you need an intellectual curiosity around digital trends and a solid understanding of online quality traffic acquisition, the digital user experience and conversion optimization.
The Digital Commerce department manages Acne Studios’ global e-commerce business as well as the development and execution of digital marketing and omni-channel strategies. You will play a key role in building the future of digital luxury fashion for Acne Studios.
This is position is based at Acne Studios headquarter in Stockholm.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Analyze customers’ onsite behavior and outline conversion optimization initiatives
- Convey your findings in a clear and comprehendible way to stakeholders with various levels of e-commerce understanding
- Secure up-to-date tracking tools and processes
- Actively suggest and support A/B-testing activities
- Lead, implement and track our online traffic acquisition efforts
- Proactively drive our global SEO and SEM agenda, from strategy to implementation and follow-up
- Report on customer experience and conversion KPIs
- 5 - 7 years’ relevant work experience within web analysis and online marketing
- University degree in business administration, statistics or other relevant field
- Documented experience in web analytics, SEO and SEM
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with bid management tools and other onsite analytics tools e.g. heat maps, is meriting
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
This position requires a proactive and action oriented mindset as well as the ability to turn data into actionable insights. We believe that you need an intellectual curiosity around digital trends and a solid understanding of online quality traffic acquisition, the digital user experience and conversion optimization.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 160 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 500, around 150 are working at the headquarters in the Old Town of Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Copenhagen.