- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The position will analyze and respond to product requests for new development and system modifications. Assist in designing technical solutions used in the manufacturing, deployment and maintenance efforts of payment terminals. Perform technical tasks related to project completion, including problem analysis, design, program development and testing, documentation, and implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• A successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience and competence in the following areas:
• Interpret and documents complex requirements from the business user community. Effectively write detailed functional specifications using the documented business requirements and standards.
• Works with technical teams to research and advice on alternative technical solutions to address critical/major business issues and opportunities.
• Conduct functional business systems analysis and design, process flow modeling and process reengineering.
• Creating software development requirements documents, design specifications documents, use cases, and test cases.
• Ability to contribute to architectural and workflow discussions
• Obtain a deep understanding of data, data fields, transactions, and workflows
• Build relationships with all functional areas and manage customer expectations
• Perform Quality Assurance on software developed by the ADC teams in Sweden or Riga.
• Generate comprehensive test plans and script executing detailed and complex test cases, perform manual testing, and debug and/or troubleshoot defects and/or errors.
• Automate test cases using internal tool where applicable to a given project.
• Provide detailed test reports and metrics in software and/or hardware POS platforms.
• Maintain excellent communication and relationship with various stake holders of the project.
• Fully understand business implications of ongoing projects and take pro-active steps to ensure business objectives are not affected due to project challenges.
• Accountable for deadlines.
To apply, please visit: http://global.verifone.com/company/careers/
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience in related field (B.Tech / M.Tech )
• 3-5 years of work experience
• Excellent knowledge of Software Engineering Processes and QA practices
• Ability to understand complex software modules/system and excellent communication skills – ability to work in cross cultural environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and the ability to understand end-user needs
• Ability to evaluate hardware and software requirements
• Expert at issue isolation and problem resolution in both application hardware and software problems
• Excellent customer service skills and experience dealing with Software & Hardware engineers
• Perform complex system analysis, design and identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals
• Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve highly technical system issues
• Ability to Debug and/or troubleshoot defects and/or errors
• Ability to organize and bring work assignments to completion and report results with minimal direct supervision
• Experience with tools such as Confluence, Jama, JIRA, and MS Office
• Payment Domain knowledge
• Software industry experience preferably in a POS, integrated, or embedded systems environment.
• Ability to effectively analyze customer technical requirements and design software solutions to meet these requirements.
• Ability to clearly document the implemented software.
• Practical knowledge of C++ STL, XML, UML and TCP/IP protocols family.
• Experience in development of software for embedded systems.
• Knowledge of payment systems and related technologies like ISO 8583, APACS40, EMV etc. will be a significant advantage.
What we offer:
• Ability to be a part of the design and development of state of the art payment applications software.
• Opportunity to participate in international software development projects.
• Close co-operation with other software development teams.
• Unique opportunity for personal growth.
• Challenging work in multinational environment with a dynamic team.
• Expanded benefit package (medical care, life insurance, sport card, lunch vouchers).
• Work in an agile environment with great customer focus
As one of the leaders in our industry, over the past 30 years we’ve confirmed our place as the largest provider of electronic payment systems worldwide.
We’re leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, our team is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors.