- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Global migration is a 21st-century reality: Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, cultures are now living side by side in a new way. At Rebtel, we believe in tearing down borders – both the geographical borders that complicate international communication and the cultural borders that keep people divided. We’re on a mission to build products serving the 2 billion internationals of the world. Starting, but not stopping, with communications and international calling to connect all migrants with their friends and family worldwide.
Our team mirrors our global audience: we are a diverse team of people from over 30 different countries that get together everyday – and we’d love for you to join us. Do you have what it takes to join the world’s leading disruptor in international calling?
Rebtel is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer
Ready to work hard and celebrate success together with a truly diverse team of 80 people with more than 30 different nationalities?
Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a start up with an already existing and continuously growing business?
Excited to join a team of like-minded creatives at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution?
Rebtel is seeking a Motion Graphic Designer to join our in-house Creative team in Stockholm. We’re creating tons of content this year and we need an experienced and creative designer to make it all pixel-perfect. Whether it’s an animated video for social, an online banner, a billboard, a web page, or whatever the hell else needs beautiful design and animation, your responsibility will be to make it all look amazing.
You will join a great team of digital creatives and media experts, constantly learning and adapting to the ever-changing media landscape we live in today. As a person, you are open-minded, eager to learn and thrive in an environment where innovation is embraced and complacency is the enemy. Your ability to think outside the box and get creative with things will be essential, as is your flexibility to work on whatever needs to be done on a given day - you're equally happy getting stuck into banners as you are working on conceptual ideas.
• Create animated content for performance marketing channels and marketing / branding initiatives
• Keep your finger on the pulse and constantly find new ways to advertise our products and services
• Together with the team, create international campaigns that make Rebtel stand out in the highly competitive telecoms space
• Bachelor’s degree in media, communication, graphic design, or similar
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on After Effects and Photoshop (Premiere and other programs are a plus)
• Keen to work with performance marketing and ad tech
• Strong design skills (Typography, layouts, color theory)
• Proficiency in English (other languages are a big plus!)
• Design portfolio that shows off your motion / digital / print capabilities and experience
• Illustration skills are a plus
• Basic knowledge of CRO, Web design, HTML & CSS are a plus
We are looking for:
A hardworking individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.