- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
The global CRM team at Dentsply Sirona is responsible for all aspects of salesforce.com implementation around the globe. The growing team is looking for an experienced CRM System & Interface Developer who is open for challenges and enjoy working with committed colleagues whose defining characteristics are achievement, professionalism, responsiveness and adaptability. Your key responsibilities are:
• Build and maintain complex integration environments between salesforce.com and other systems.
• Deliver scalable and robust solutions using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, and lightning.
• Collaborate with team members and participate in the design, development, and deployment activities of salesforce.com.
• Stay well-informed of new Salesforce.com features and integration tools to improve and optimize existing and future solutions.
Who you are
For this role in a truly global business environment, we are looking for a candidate who knows what it takes to build next generation solutions geared towards scale and reliability.
We believe you have
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of experience working with SQL servers and integration solutions (e.g. ETL scripts, SQL queries, stored procedures, C# components, and schedules).
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C#, or .Net.
• Proven track record of successfully working autonomously and collaboratively in a fast-paced agile environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Willing to travel up to 20%.
Nice to have
• Experience in designing and implementing integration processes between salesforce and other enterprise applications.
• Experience with Azure, SSIS, BI solutions, or Dynamics AX.
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions Company™, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. Visit http://www.dentsplysirona.com for more information about Dentsply Sirona and its products.
Andra webbjobb i Mölndal
- Vill du göra avtryck som består? Arbeta som utvecklare av system som sät...
- App Developer
- Mjukvaruutvecklare till världsledande företag i Mölndal
- Industrinära forskare inom industriell datahantering
- Junior systemutvecklare mot inbyggda system sökes till företag i Mölndal