- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to join a fast growing startup at an early stage and have the possibility to truly shape its future? Here is your chance!
The app Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning. In February 2017 we were officially certified as a contraception. Developed initially by two former physicists, Natural Cycles is clinically tested, used to date by more than +380’000 women and backed by two leading VC firms. Today we are the only certified contraceptive app on the market.
We are growing rapidly and the marketing team is currently looking for a dedicated person with a strong interest in design and communications. You will help create the face of Natural Cycles through our external communication.
Who we’re looking for:
- A motivated and positive person seeking to change lives every day
- Person who has experienced working at a digital agency or startup
- A creative problem-solver with the ability to proactively work in a fast-paced environment
- Interested in fine tuning communications according to our users needs and behavior, as well as taking metrics and analytics into account
- 1-3 years of experience in visual design with high level of attention to detail
- Confident in working with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Strong understanding of web usability / accessibility and digital trends
- Inherent desire to make everything awesome
- Fluent in English
Super duper bonus skills:
- Motion graphics and video editing
What you are going to do:
You will work within our marketing team producing compelling and creative content across all of our community channels (eg. social media, blog, knowledge base), newsletters, email templates, landing page design and layout and banner ads. You will also collaborate with our current team of designers to ensure visual consistency across all communication.
What we offer:
- A top notch international team that is eager to push Natural Cycles to become the next leading method of contraception
- Exciting role with high potential to develop your skills