- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, it is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality possible that is our main focus.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and having great knowledge in product development and technical innovations.
At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customer's products.
Do you feel that a modern and efficient software quality assurance process is the most interesting part of IT projects? Does helping others perform in automatic and manual testing situations put a smile on your face? Do you bring the heart and mind of a startup mentality? Do you want to work with cutting edge B2B solutions together with our customers in the busy global Internet of Things space - then this is the job for you.
About the position
The role as a QA engineer will own and drive the quality assurance process of our clients. Modern QA ties together a clear understanding of the processes supported by the application and client needs.
- Driven, pro-active and focused on client needs
- Ability to switch between a holistic client-driven perspective and a reductionist defect-oriented perspective
- Tolerant to stress and rapid changes
- Committed and passionate about agile software development
- Structured and analytical
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Skills (Must have):
- Test team member experience at least +3 years
- Experience of test automation
- Linux system administration
- Deep Understanding of the role of testing in a modern CI/CD toolchain
- Jenkins experience
- Experience of requirement analysis, test planning and test strategies
- Test management software such as JIRA or HPQC
- Practical experience in common testing technologies such as Selenium, Capybara etc.
Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of agile methodology
- Android and iOS applikation development and testing
- Docker experience
- Master of Science or equivalent degree