- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Ascom is a global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. The vision of Ascom is to close digital information gaps allowing for the best possible decisions – anytime and anywhere. Ascom’s mission is to provide mission-critical, real-time solutions for highly mobile, ad hoc, and time-sensitive environments. Ascom uses its unique product and solutions portfolio and software architecture capabilities to devise integration and mobilization solutions that provide truly smooth, complete and efficient workflows for healthcare as well as for industry, security and retail sectors. Ascom is headquartered in Baar (Switzerland), has subsidiaries in 15 countries and employs around 1,300 people worldwide. Ascom registered shares (ASCN) are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zurich. For further information visit http://www.ascom.com
Do you know ITSM and can combine your skills to work in a wider area, and are looking for new challenges? Then you might be the Configuration Manager we need!
Do you know the process for establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout its life. Do you know ITSM and can combine your skills to work in a wider area, and are looking for new challenges? Then you might be the Configuration Manager we need.
This is an opportunity for you who would like to work in a global team with exciting products and complex systems. You will be part of a team that is responsible for building the DevOps organization and for validation, test and product quality work within GPL Unite. The job has a wide responsibility with good opportunities for development.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Configuration manager to GPL Unite R&D Release team. You will keep track of the relation between our products, subsystems, and systems for effectively controlling system change. This to help to verify that changes are systematically reviewed and handled to minimize unwanted effects. You know how to create a CM plan and are used to work in the area between the ITSM and product development.
You will work in our DevOps team and help us maintaining a structured CM-process for the development with, requirements, design, test and deploy. You know the concept with continuous integration and know the value of having control over the Configuration Items.
The team is located in Gothenburg, Sweden and Raleigh, North Carolina. The team is responsible for the buildup of the coming DevOps organization. We have daily international contacts and work in close cooperation with other product quality and test organizations within Ascom as well as outside of Ascom. We work in close cooperation with our developer teams. The team is also responsible for validations, product- and system-test and product quality area, where we handle contacts with customer and drive the correction of the faulty software. We work with developer groups in Sweden and USA, As a result of this some national and international travel can be needed. We use many of the common business tools and methods in our daily work like Jira, Python, and Jenkins, TeamCity, selenium & fitness.
You will participate actively in development projects through the whole lifecycle from requirements to end of life of the products. You will work with people. You will participate in the takeover and operation of a large multitenant demo system. You are skilled and know your area. Our products run in different environments like Windows servers, Linux servers for messaging distribution, smartphone apps and desktop applications and you have seen this before.
• Design, develop, implement and support high-quality software and software build systems
• Develop and Integrate automated builds and build artifacts into test environments, unit test harnesses, and code analysis tools
• Participate in DevOps ITSM strategy development and implementation with in Unite Organization
• Participate and take an active role in the buildup of the DevOps team
• Work with development and test team within Unite organization in Gothenburg and Raleigh NC USA. to improve the quality of the products and services delivered from development
• Participate in implementing and achieving enterprise class IT internally within R&D
• Participate in the takeover of a cloud based demonstration system used worldwide by the Ascom sales force
• Experience with software configuration management and source code administration experience is a must
• Experience with Git
• Deep knowledge in build scripting
• Experience in Python and perl
• Experience in agile software development, .net,C# and C++
• Good abilities at planning your work and s structured way of working
• Experience from DevOps
• Knowledge in Cloud technologies
• Experienced within IT service management
• Experience with CI (continuous integration), Jenkins and Team City
We are looking for a configuration manager that has +5 years’ experience in mentioned areas. It is a merit if you know Unite Products, agile work, or have been working directly with customers.
You are as a person positive and a very good team player with people skills. You are good at taking initiatives, careful and we appreciate that you stay up to date in the area, and you have a solid feeling for the importance of good quality.
CONTACH AND APPLY
Rekryteringen sköts av rekryteringsföretaget Your Talent.
Your Talent är det engagerade konsultbolaget inom rekrytering och search. Vi arbetar med att kartlägga, attrahera och utvärdera talangfulla specialister, chefer och ledare. Det är engagemang, personlighet och kompetens som tillsammans utgör de tre ledorden som kännetecknar Your Talent. Vi ser oss som en partner till våra uppdragsgivare och kandidater där det gäller att bygga långsiktiga relationer där vi tillsammans gör det möjligt att utvecklas.