- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Technical Operations is a department of 22 qualified specialists working with daily operations and infrastructure development as well as supporting processes.
In this new role as an Operational Intelligence Architect, you will have the opportunity to set the long-term strategy and focus of the ever growing Operational Intelligence platform. You will join a team of four at a pivotal stage, where your contributions will have a big impact on the next chapter of Operational Intelligence platforms for monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting, and reporting insight to the technical environments.
- Own and develop the Operational Intelligence Architecture
- Lead the technical implementation of Operational Intelligence platforms
- Represent Operational Intelligence in architect Council and new tech projects
- Perform proactive analysis to identify problems & opportunities
- Update the evolving technical system documentation
- Organize and assist in development, educations, and workshops
- Track and evaluate the development of market relevant tools
- Take an active part in the team's daily work and deliver quality services
- Continuously seek to improve tools utilization and efficiency
- Contribute to knowledge-sharing and collaboration
- Bring innovative ideas regarding technologies, utilization, and methodologies
- +5 years experience of Solution Architecture design and implementation
- +3 years experience with large Splunk Enterprise installations
- +3 years experience with large AppDynamics installations
- Deep knowledge of Linux Operating Systems (preferably Ubuntu / CentOS Server edition)
- Adept with Microsoft server operating systems
- Adept with automation and configuration tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Adept with setting up and working with Git
- Adept with monitoring systems such as Solarwinds, Orion, or Nagios
We see it as positive if
- You are a certified Splunk Architect
- You have implemented Splunk Enterprise Security
- You have previous experience in critical 24/7 enterprise environment operations
- You have good experience with SQL
- You have good experience in setting up and working with Docker / containers
- You have good experience working with the Atlassian toolset (Bitbucket Confluence JIRA)
- You have good project and program management skills like Prince2
- You have good experience of development in .NET / Java
We think that your mindset and attitude are the most important qualifications. As a professional you are humble and a team player who contributes to a knowledge sharing environment. You have the ability to see the big picture while also working on a detailed and deeper technical level. High logical and analytical skills with an ability to create structure in your work. You are solution oriented, curious and engaged in your work.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.