- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you interested in technology or programming and want to grow as a technical project manager? If you want to be a part of in building the future of digital communication and working with other exciting projects, join our team.
We are ClickSys
ClickSys is a fast growing startup founded in Sweden with the goal to help digitalize the world with innovative digital solutions and services. We conceptualise communication and interaction by creating bespoke software and hardware to generate exciting and engaging environments in which consumers can physically interact with touch-screen interfaces.
Our products help clients to captivate content and increase conversion rates. We are constantly working to develop customised solutions for our clients and we are proud to work with international clients located in London, New York and Dubai.
Why work at ClickSys
ClickSys offer a creative work environment with a can-do attitude. We offer challenging career opportunities and personal development in a culture that encourages innovation, creativity and learning. ClickSys is an entrepreneurial company in constant evolution, where every employee makes a difference.
About the job
In the role of Technical Project Manager, your primary task is to realize customers’ ideas and needs into technical solutions and run projects from start to finish. You coordinate your team, with an overview of multiple projects at the same time, with an ability to transform customer needs and demands to results.
Furthermore, a strong focus is expected on establishing long-term customer relations and during the course of the work being observant to perceive new business opportunities. In this role you work closely with Tech lead, developer and programmer. Your positive energy is highly valued as a leader in motivating, coaching and guiding your teammates, therefore you need to be comfortable in a communicative educational role.
To fit your role, you need to be a responsible and driven person who is good at keeping deadlines, taking your own initiatives and acting on them, sometimes very quickly. You are team oriented and will be a part of the entire organization’s work and progress of internal and external projects.
- We would like you to work in project-form to lead and run projects. Swedish and English fluent in speech and writing is important to us, and you have an interest in IT and a very good computer experience.
- First hand experience in the development of iOS, Android & website applications, or;
- Can identify, evaluate and recommend technical and business alternatives that meet requirements.
- Experience with Agile development processes, writing user stories, defining requirements and acceptance criteria is a plus
- Passion and know-how on user experience on different platforms coupled with a very good technical understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm for working in a team
You will work from our office in Borås.
The role is full time and the salary by agreement. The role will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Are you the one we are looking for?
E-mail your resume and cover letter to [email protected], we will contact you as soon as possible! We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as we do a current selection for the applications.