- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will as SW be a member of Capital Market product development team within the fund administration and fund distribution area, and also cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment. Your work will mainly be solving issues, developing new features as well as product enhancement and maintaining already delivered products and solutions. This will be done based on good practices, focusing on quality and maintainability.
Your key tasks will include to be part of the complete product development process that includes all steps from coding in Microsoft T-SQL and .NET/C# to testing and documentation, ensuring that the product portfolio fulfils the customer and product owner’s needs.
We expect you to have
You should be a good communicator focusing on collaboration both with external clients and within the organization. Experience in Software development is key here and also a willingness to be a member of a cross functional team working with an agile approach. We appreciate your ability to see the whole picture. Curiosity to learn new technology and business areas and ability to experiment to gain new skills and knowledge.
In addition to this we expect you to have:
• A university degree in IT area or relevant experience.
• A least 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of following languages: C#, .NET
• Knowledge of financial systems with large transaction volumes
• Database knowledge in SQL
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft development platforms
• Good experience of working with external customers
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
As a person you are
You find motivation in doing problem solving and in finalizing your tasks. As a person you have an analytical mindset and with a proactive approach to prevent issues before they occur. You have a drive to get a deep understanding of the software product and platform it runs on. You are a team player, self-motivated and value accountability in yourself and in others.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenge and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking and in giving our people the freedom to become excellent professionals.
We are now looking for a Software Developer for one of our scrum teams.
At Tieto, we promote a healthy work-life balance and a friendly, caring atmosphere with inspiring colleagues. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Fullstack systemutvecklare – Finans/Bolån
- UCG 093001 Utvecklare Java
- UCG 093006 Test automation Developer - Frontend