- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Research and Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
Within the unit Vehicle Software & Electronics we are responsible for the entire infotainment system and electrical control. We develop and verify systems and components within these areas and we work with the latest technology in order to reach the future characteristics and requirements in a very exciting field. We have high ambitions in SW development and a lot to achieve - for that we need great, passionate and knowledgeable colleagues who want to engage in ambitious work and build the most adaptive and competitive infotainment platform in the automotive industry.
As a SW developer in Connected Infotainment Software Development group, you will participate in design, development, optimization and verification of software in next generation In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our responsibility covers functionality in the following areas:
* Infotainment Head Unit (Android)
* Volvo On Call mobile app
We are looking to reinforce our team with a mix of experienced and newly graduated candidates!
* Master degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
* Embedded C/C++
* Embedded Android
* Communicative in speech and writing
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Driven and self-motivated
* Hungry and not afraid to adopt new challenges
* Great team-player
* Ready to "walk the extra mile" when needed
* Android App development
* bash, git, Gerrit, Jenkins
* Agile SW development
Contact and application
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Paul Asterlandvia mail to [email protected].
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Claudia Ottosson at [email protected]
Please note that applications through mail will not be accepted. To apply, please register your application via the link no later than September 15, 2017.
We hope that our position has caught your interest and we are looking forward to your application!
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Frontendutvecklare/Angular/React till ÅF
- Seniora .NET-utvecklare till ÅF
- Systemspecialist till Sileo Kapital
- Utveckla och utvecklas? Devies söker nya kollegor i sitt 80/20-koncept!
- Nyutexaminerad ingenjör till projekt med Python-programmering!