- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a talented backend developer who are looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Zynapp is an ambitious company ready to go worldwide with their product, and to reach this vision they are now looking for a motivated backend core and application developer to join their team in Karlstad. Get ready to put your dreams into action and apply today.
Our digital life is all over the place. On your camera, your phone, tablet, computer, memory cards, cloud services. And in a million apps. What if it was always at your fingertips? Zynapp's mission is to put you back in control of your digital life. They believe that finding, viewing and organizing your digital content can be done in a smarter and more visual way.
Zynapp is building what can be conceptualized as an extension of our own brain, utilizing the convenience of smart phones and their unique ability to gather your personal data regardless of type and source. While connecting your data with image and text classification and add deep machine learning, this product is scalable, helpful, intuitive and social, all at the same time.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Zynapp is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that is selected will be employed directly by Zynapp.
* Working in agile teams with UX designers, product owners and other developers
* Create and implement backend solutions according to the requirements.
* Creating backend solutions with typical topics such as account management, user data administration and consistency, SQL queries and its optimisation to achieve acceptable user responses in app, data encryptions, adding tags to footprints etc.
* Develop and maintain APIs for the frontend to access backend functionality
* Work in a development environment which are dominated by Scrum, Java, Git, SQL, XML, JSON etc.
* Manage your own availability – given stakeholders across the globe, we sometimes need to join/host meetings outside typical office hours
* Cooperation with partners to enable and maintain the functions needed to the users
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
You who already today call yourself a backend developer. You have great experiences in using SQL and transfer big amount of data. Following the industry and creating solutions is not only a work issue, it's a hobby for you as well.
* You have a university degree in computer science or have gained similar experiences in your working life. You shall be able to create and implement innovative solutions not done before.
* You can progress your work both in teams and individually. You share your experience with others. You are agile.
* You can work under a reasonable amount of stress. Stay calm and effective during working peaks.
* You care about the users, seeing them as customers and see the full picture from the platform and 3rd parties to the user experience.
* If you are not a citizen of an EU country, you already obtain a work permit allowing you to work in Sweden.
* You do it! Not only talk about it.
* START: Autumn 2017
* WORK EXTENT: Fulltime, daytime with flexible hours and the possibility to work from home
* SALARY: Fixed monthly salary
* LOCATION: Karlstad
* CONTACT: Sofia Nacke, 019-761 87 04
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Zynapp is an exciting Swedish mobile first start-up with high ambitions. With our offerings, we will target the global world market of smartphones users and beyond. We want to grow fast. We have currently approximately 20 employees and full-time consultants in Karlstad, Stockholm and Gothenburg. Zynapp strongly believes that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.