- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Cinnober is a leading global provider of financial technology with customers in most of the major financial centers. Our target market consists mainly of international exchanges, clearing houses, banks, and brokerages.
We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment with an international, friendly spirit. We are known for being constantly at the forefront of technology and for using Java as our code development language.
The company’s 280 employees are distributed among 35 nationalities. The majority work at our office in Stockholm, 70 work in Umeå and we also have representatives in London and New York.
Cinnober has been listed on First North in Stockholm since 2014.
We are looking for an experienced technical communicator to join our Information Design Team.
As a technical communicator at Cinnober, you are a member of one or more customer project teams, where you are responsible for driving, producing, and delivering the information design portion of the customer project. Your interest in technology and coding is essential; it enables you to obtain the right information from our developers and technical specifications so that you can produce online help (or other formats as required) that is tailored for an exchange’s staff, including their members and their technical and operational people. Your output is factually accurate and is characterized by readability, usability, correct language usage, and conformance to Cinnober’s established format and style.
From an organizational perspective, you belong to the Information Design Team, the competence area that is home base for all Cinnober technical communicators. You take part in our continuous work to increase understanding of our users’ needs and how we can best meet them. To this end, you explore new, smart processes for producing and delivering user information, including evaluating new tools and finding the optimal configuration for our current ones.
Our method for producing user information is based on XML, single sourcing, and a modular structure. Our primary authoring tool is MadCap Flare.
We are looking for you who have:
• An engineering degree with a keen interest in communication; alternatively, a degree in communication with a keen interest in technical subjects, such as coding
• Several years of experience in producing user information, preferably from the financial industry, in an educational way
• Experience with XML-based authoring tools
• Self-motivation to work independently and flexibility to handle changes
• An eye for both the holistic perspective and for details
• Excellent technical understanding and problem solving skills
• Genuine interest in technical information, software development, and the financial world
• Excellent written and spoken English
At Cinnober® we work agilely, and most projects use Scrum. You will work both in groups and independently in a creative environment with great opportunities for development. English is our working language.
Are you the one we are looking for? Submit your application Sept 20, 2017 at the latest.
Norah Helena Strand
Information Design Team Manager
+46 8 503 047 00