- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kort beskrivning av företaget:
Securitas Direct Verisure Group is the European market leader in monitored ´smart alarms´ delivering outstanding service to over 2 million customers with a team of more than 10 000 employees. We operate in 14 countries across Europe and Latin America.Verisure Innovation is one of Sweden's top R&D Centers in the connected smart home market. This is where we create and develop services and products for home security and home automation. We are specialists in home safety and customer integrity issues and have amassed a wealth of experience and expertise over more than 25 years. We do most things in-house to guarantee premium quality every step of the way. Apart from R&D, the Verisure Innovation Centre handles business-critical systems and database management, quality and security assurance, software and product testing, and 24x7 Core Systems that keep our alarm services up and running
Beskrivning av arbetsuppgifter: As a Software Developer for the SBN Development team you will work with development and maintenance of business systems to support group business, processes and products within the Securitas Direct Verisure Group. This means you will work in a fast growing international environment. Your role will be software developer for system supporting areas from alarm monitoring to billing. You will also be a part of third line support. The role requires a broad and deep level of technical understanding of business systems and SQL databases, as well as knowledge of back-end development and client development. The position will be located in Linköping, Sweden. As we are a global company with multiple R&D centres and suppliers worldwide, some travel may be required. Main Responsibilities
- Software development and maintenance of our business system
- Requirement reviewing
Beskrivning av kvalifikationer: Required Qualifications .
- University Degree in Engineering or similar
- SQL, preferable stored procedures in T-SQL
- Minimum 2 years working experience within the field
- Backend development
- Development of business systems
- Fluent in English
- Development in JAVA
- Client development
Personal Characteristics We are looking for a team player who supports a feedback culture and contributes to knowledge sharing. You are able to adapt to different situations, people and cultures as well as skilled at planning and organizing in a fast paced environment. You have detailed technical expertise and are used to use technology to achieve work objectives. You have flair for patterns and relationships and continuously seek further information or greater understanding of a problem. It comes naturally to you to solve problems and make rational judgements from the available information and analysis.
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Integrationsutvecklare till vårt team!
- Erfaren systemutvecklare till Modis Linköping
- Programvaruutvecklare inom avancerade system
- Forensiker inom avancerad funktionsanalys och utveckling till NFC Linköping
- Forensiker med inriktning mot funktionsanalys och aktiva enheter till NFC L