- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Reports to Engineering & Marketing Manager, coordinates with Sales Companies EMEA and internally between different department of the Business Unit Coolers. Daily works with Application Engineers who starts the project and are in charge of product sizing and customer relations. May have cross-business unit or division interface on common technical issues (mainly PMDE, VPDE, TFDE, Filter Divisions). The Design Engineer is in contact with suppliers to verify manufacturability of parts he makes. Occasional business trip in EMEA to visit manufacturing plant, customers, suppliers or other office locations.
• Create 3D model of cooler products for Key OEMs, develop detail manufacturing drawings, manufacturing BOM using Parker tools.
• Actively participate to R&D activities with the engineering team
• Use, maintain and improve consistent engineering practices, standards, and documentation procedures and reporting systems.
• Item creation in the technical database. Ensure good quality of the data..
• Take into consideration Operations constraints to make product easy to assemble and participate to great customer experience through design to cost and reducing risk of quality concern at the design and technology choices level.
• Support Product Marketing team by providing technical data to be uploaded on website (drawings, technical data sheets, ...)
• Support Supply chain department to provide all technical and business case information to support the right cost analysis on projects.
• Participate to prototype testing either in the laboratory, in Manufacturing plant or at the customer.
• Bachelors degree (BS) (or Professional Engineer (PE) certificate) in engineering or a science technical discipline.
• Has thorough knowledge of Autodesk Inventor 2016. Knowledge of PSP, VAULT, Enovia tools are a plus. • Mechanical engineering – knowledge in FEM basics is preferred (using Inventor FEM tool or ANSYS).
• Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job acquired through 3-5 years of related experience.
• Knowledge in hydraulic and/or electric engineering is a plus.
• Curiosity, autonomy, flexibility and team work are required personal skills.
• Work language is English (meeting, reporting, reports, etc.)
Vi are now looking for at design engineer to our customer, which is a large global company that manufactures components and systems to different industries. The design engineer has primary task to make product CAD design, manufacturing drawings and bill of materials to fulfill customer requirements and ensure visibility of all technical documentation (drawings, specifications, assembly & quality instructions) in the ERP system for manufacturing and production. Second main task is to support innovation of products through new idea generation on design, technology researches. Third function is to support product Marketing