- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
In addition to the qualifications above, having a proactive mindset and the capacity to make decisions autonomously is essential to thrive in this position.
For the support of our IT Operations team, we are looking for a driven DevOps.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses hands-on experience working with DevOps tools as well as a good knowledge of software development.
The day-to-day in this position will include tasks such as monitoring the environments, automating the build pipeline, troubleshooting applications and production releasing, in order to ensure Cabonline's continued delivery of excellence.
We manage Cabonline's core applications which are written in Java. These applications run on Gigaspaces' in-memory platform XAP or in Docker as microservices. Infrastructure, hosts and applications are automated using Ansible. Our system environment is Linux based and we’re using GoCD as a continuous delivery/integration server.
If you would love to play a key role in the expansion of a fast-growing company, this might be your chance!
• Strong experience with Linux systems
• Knowledge of any DevOps tools (e.g. Ansible, ELK, Git, TICK-Stack, Nginx, Zuul, Vagrant)
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Experience with NoSQL Databases
• Genuine interest in learning new technologies
• Programming experience in Java
• Knowledge or experience in Gigaspaces' XAP
• Knowledge or experience of Nomad and Consul
• Knowledge or experience of Docker
• Knowledge or experience of messaging systems like Kafka
• Knowledge or experience of Travis
• Basic knowledge of Networks
• Experience with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud hosting service
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (e.g. GoCD)
Cabonline is the innovative enabler and provider within flexible mobility services. With leading-edge technology we simplify for management as well as drivers and riders to find the perfect match when and where it’s needed. We focus on quality for public sector, business companies, carriers, drivers and end users: Educated and service minded drivers, administrative support, seamless technology and effective management. Our forefront booking system service are used by hundreds of thousands customers throughout the Nordic region, giving a user experience beyond the ordinary.
We are behind some of the most trusted taxi brands in the Nordic region. Our companies have over 7 000 cars in Sweden, and in Norway alone we transport over 60 000 people every day. Our presence in 220 locations across Scandinavia means that we have unprecedented coverage and capacity.