- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Mainframe Solution Manager you are a senior IT Specialist taking on the challenge to modernize our mainframe. To keep legacy business application well integrated, up to date and well positioned regarding TCO & LCM. Your focus will be to support our mainframe modernisation programme, building the foundations for a successfully mainframe/Cobol/DB2 backend to support our modern digital business model.
- Ensure the delivery of stable solution and agile maintenance framework
- Manage multiple stakeholders around our Mainframe platform
- Support our Scrum teams that resides in our Mainframe platform.
- Understand and support our outsourced model in processes and commercials
- Be the natural contact for mainframe related question, both internally and from external contacts in Sweden, Denmark & India.
- You have a ‘can-do attitude’ with strong focus on customer service and solution delivery
- You have the ability to take the lead, to encourage new ideas and take ownership of challenges, individually and in teams
- You have the ability and desire to create a culture that supports learning, renewal, knowledge sharing and collaboration
- You have the desire to tackle problems, solve mysterious errors and pursue it until case is closed.
- You have good structure and get exited when explaining it to others.
You have good Experience / skills / knowledge in the areas of
- Working in IT with high degree of integrations system to system.
- Experience of data driven business and its applications.
- Experience in managing application in Mainframe Z/OS
- Working with multiple IT Vendor & Suppliers.
- Ensuring quality trough planning & managing code review and System, Performance & User Acceptance Test.
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- IT architecture, technology and development methods
A relevant academic background is desirable, and fluent written and spoken English is necessary.
The role is based in Stockholm. Some travelling might be required since IT supports business in multiple locations in Sweden & Denmark.
In this recruitment we cooperate with Navigio. Please send your application, or inquiries about the position to Filip Pol at (mailto:[email protected]). Final date for application is 29th of September 2017.
Read more about Trygg-Hansa on: http://www.trygghansa.se. Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trygghansa (http://www.facebook.com/trygghansa)or LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Experienced System Architect for FPGA and ASIC Designs Radio appl (237741)
- Experienced Digital signal processing for ASIC and FPGA Radio appl(231852)
- Software Developer @ IP Multimedia Core Network (237439)
- Backend utvecklare till Zmarta
- Product Manager till Arbetsförmedlingen