- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you the experienced software or automation engineer we are looking for?
The importance and demand for plant automation and operational data increases from our customers all around the world. In Tetra Pak we can offer a world class automation platform and we have for a long time been leading in the food and beverage industry to provide safe and efficient production.
We are looking for someone who can strengthen the Plant Control team with high level programming skills and preferably with UX/front-end experience. We think that the area of UI is one of our key development areas in the coming future. In your daily work, you cooperate with developers in other organisations to reach solutions that are consistent from process design to MES reports. You are also an important ambassador for automation and the plant automation platform concept and structure.
This position is based in Lund, Sweden
-Create and design HMI/UI applications and other solutions that can bring extra value and productivity for our users using your skills in high level programming
-Secure the quality of your work through implementation, test, documentation and other related activities
-Participate in breakdown from features to stories together with the SAFe Product Manager and the System Architect
-Be accountable for fulfilling Definition of Done (DoD)
-Support developers and users of the Plant Automation Platform with your experience of IT system concepts and structures
- Solid experience in .NET framework preferably using C#
- Experience in automation for industrial HMI applications is beneficial preferably using Wonderware products
- Relevant experience combined with a University degree in Computer Science or Automation Engineering or equivalent is required
As a person you have excellent interpersonal skills and you enjoy working in a dynamic team environment. You have a structured approach, problem solving mindset, like challenges and honour commitments. A strive to always find better ways of working and continuously improve is always on your mind.
Please submit your application online at http://www.tetrapak.com no later than September 29, 2017.
For further information about the position, please contact Annika Palm at +46 46 36 5988.
For trade union information please contact Unionen/Stefan Andersson at +46 46 36 5028 or Sveriges Ingenjörer/Jaana Mathisson at +46 46 36 5226.
For information about your application, please contact HR-specialist Susanne Stålring at +46 46 36 3919.
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Adaptive and innovative Full Stack Developer - Zaplox
- Vi söker utvecklare inom testautomation till branschledande Consafe Logi...
- Fullstack utvecklare
- Senior fullstack utvecklare sökes
- Junior Software Developer WANTED for an exciting position in Lund