- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Telavox develops a world-leading communications platforms with solutions for smart and efficient telephony, PBX, chat and much more. Come join our remarkable and exciting growth in the DevOps department. With 60+ inhouse developers and UX professionals, we have the capacity to create great solutions that make people's work life more productive and enjoyable.
Our customers and our services are rapidly moving into the mobile world which means we need to boost our mobile team with an additional iOS talent. You will be working on our companion app that enable our professional telephony services for our customers in a simple and usable way. Our multi platform approach enables you to work with professionals within different (modern) technologies and our solid backend ties everyone together in the core of our services. You come to work everyday because you love collaboration and seeing ideas being shaped into solutions in a fail-fast and agile way.
What you’ll be busy with:
- iOS development where Swift is powered by our RESTful backend and great UX
- Securing usability and user journeys
- Blending commercial mindset with features and quality
- Maintenance, automation and problem solving
- Laughing and being challenged by your iOS and Android colleagues in the mobile team
We will give you a lot of responsibility as you are a driven and ambitious person. Your interest in technology, products and cloud services will put you in the center of attention and your sense of quality will build trust from your colleagues. As new and exciting features are simultaneously and continuously developed alongside of existing solutions, you and the team have a lot of possibilities to shape how communication should look like in the future.
What makes you awesome:
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience (whereof 2+ with iOS development)
- Relevant education
- Proficient in Swift and probably have documented experience in making a move from Objective-C to Swift
- You know best practices and are familiar with “community standard” frameworks
- Experience with offline storage/cache, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Master modern workflows using GIT and continuous integration
- You know a good API when you see one (and know how to use and improve it)
- Love agile and failing fast
- You are great at debugging and problem solving
- Have great self management
- Never miss an Apple keynote
- Have a commercial mindset and care about customer value
If you are interested in and curious about our company and this role, you are more than welcome to contact Recruiter - Jenny Persson at 040-620 01 06 / [email protected] or Head of Mobile Apps Kristoffer Hellqvist at 040-622 00 61 / [email protected]