- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you want to work for one of the most respected IT security companies in Europe, this can be your next challenge. Our customer is developing state of the art software used by thousands of well-known companies and public organizations to enforce their internal and external network security.
We are now looking for a skilled developer that will play an important role in their development team. In this role, you work with the core vulnerability scanning components of their solutions. You have a good understanding of networks and a true interest in IT security. The programming languages to be used for core scanning components are C, Python and Go.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Solid experience of development in C
- Good knowledge of networking and security technologies
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.