- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a passionate Test Engineer with experience in test automation, looking for a new and interesting project?
Since early 2000 we have supported our clients on a vast number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems, online solutions and application development. Now we are looking for new candidates to come work with us as consultants, on-site with our customers in Sweden.
**** Test engineer for Test Automation ***
For our customer we are looking for a Test Engineer to join our customers Development organization. This role will include coordinating with different stakeholders and you will be working with a wide range of test principles for our customers components in the area.
• A wide experience within the test area, test automation, customer acceptance test, integration tests, exploratory testing etc
• Experience from test tools and test benches (Junit / TestNG / Selenium / NI TestStand)
• Experience from scripting (Python / Bash / other)
• Restito or similar mock framework.
• Experience in developing software using C / C++ / Java / Python
• Knowledge of performance tools is meriting
• Version control knowledge (SVN / Git / other)
• Experience from Agile development methods
• Experience in an leading role (Team Lead/Test Lead)
Start: fall/winter 2017.
Duration: 12-24 months on-site in Sweden, with a high probability for extension.
Extent: Full-time, 40h/week. Paid overtime can be requested by the customer.
Compensation: Negotiable. We offer a competitive salary, primarily in the form of a longterm employment and according to Swedish standards; governmental pension plan, five weeks paid vacation, iPad/laptop, mobile phone with data plan subscription, priority medical care insurance, health care insurance, income level insurance, work liability insurance, language course support, sports activity contribution. Paid transfer to Sweden including registered partner and children. When applicable, family members will get permit to live and work in Sweden.
For Schengen-citizens, there is also an option to undertake the assignment as a subcontractor to Telescope.
More information and benefits you will have as an employee in Sweden:
Note that we always aid and guide our employees in the transfer process to Sweden concerning required documents, visa and work permits (when applicable), business invitations, housing, etc. Telescope is a friendly "family" where we help each other and make sure we can deliver optimal value. All will be arranged for you, so you can focus on your specialty.
Please send your application with TSS1709-TST as subject to [email protected]
Join our team and be a part of a competitive and inspiring future!
You are a passionate Test Engineer with experience from test automation, looking for a new and interesting project.
Since early 2000 we have supported our clients on a vast number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems, telecommunication, online solutions and application development.
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Software Developer - Connect with our Team, Digital Services
- Framtida möjligheter inom Digital Services
- Adaptive and innovative Full Stack Developer - Zaplox
- Vi söker utvecklare inom testautomation till branschledande Consafe Logi...
- Fullstack utvecklare