- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
iDeal Of Sweden is a global and fast growing fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrkoping. We have
local offices in Stockholm and four other countries around the globe. We are always looking for talented
people who wants to grow together with us.
iDeal of Sweden is a innovative and entrepreneurial company and are looking for likeminded people. During
the last two years the brand iDeal Of Sweden has been growing stronger and stronger, and now we’re
aiming to further establish our self internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial
company and the chance to take ownership, influence, and be a part of our exciting journey.
iDeal Of Sweden is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of
what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture
thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders
Are you a creative person who loves design? Do you enjoy a high-speed workplace full of flowing creativity? We now give the right person the chance to work in an expansive, creative and driven team to jointly take iDeal of Sweden's graphic profile and brand identity to the next level.
We are now looking for a Senior Art Director responsible for producing material that is best in class, develop our profile and keep brand consistancy. You have a burning interest in design and fashion. In your role as Senior Art Director at iDeal Of Sweden, you will have a lot of responsibility for the development of trendy graphics and selling material that is best in class. You will, among other things, develop our online marketing, newsletters, e-commerce profile and content, product images, catalogues, exhibition material, presentations, content to social media, website and most important, our overall profile and brand identity.
You will lead and manage junior designers and provide design expertise for graphic team and work closely together with our marketing and product development team.
As a person, you are creative and also very oganized with high attention to detail. You are a unprestigious person who manages a very high production rate. To apply for the Senior art director, you need to have relevant education and have been working as a AD for a minimum of 2 years, prefarable in a fast growing product company.
You are a positive, responsive and opportunity-oriented person. You are curious about new creative challenges, but do not mind taking easy work tasks that are necessary for our business to work. You are doing well at a high pace and with high demands, only the best is good enough.
Of course, you need to showcase a crisp and wide portfolio! Please attach material in application if possible.
If you have any questions about the opportunity, you are welcome to contact us: [email protected]
We are looking forward to your application as soon as possible.
5 years working experience
2 years experience as a AD or senior role in the field
Experience of communicating and presenting design concepts
Have production experience in terms of video and photo shoots
Fast thinker: must be able to think fast, particularly during critical or stressful times
Possess excellent skills in Microsoft Office application, i.e. Word, Power Point, and Excel
Great in creative cloud i.e. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and illustrator
Strong ability to multi-task
Strong organizational and time management skills
Smart, self motivated, articulate, diplomatic, approachable, confident, passionate, curious and fun
Ability to be current with the latest trends of visual influencers across the fashion and tech industries
Have a Great book and great references.
• Layout, typography and design excellence across all platforms.
• Work collaboratively and effectively with writers , internal partners, and outside vendors.
• Present to internal leadership and outside partners.
• Mentor junior creatives.
• Stay up to speed on emerging platforms and technologies.
• Work closely with marketing team in the creation of engaging social media creatives
• Create GIFs and short, motion-graphic posts.
• Understand and develop the brand profile and ensure brand consistency.
• Manage multiple projects and creative partners at once.
• Possess a deep understanding of the different social channels and their individual best practices and creative parameters
• Evaluate marketing and campaign strategies
• Review all art creation
• Come up with creative thinking during brainstorming sessions, creative wall reviews, and project kick-off meetings
• Guide, influence, and motivate others with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations