- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a senior developer with solid systems design and implementation experience? Do you enjoy building large scale applications that thousands of people and bots use every day? Do you like working with the latest technology and a modern architecture? Enjoy a good imperial coffee vanilla ice cream mud cake broccoli stout from a brewery no one ever heard of? Then we have the challenge for you!
Join our platform team and contribute in building new awesome services and systems. You will be part of a smaller but crucial autonomous team with its primary focus to develop backend services aimed at processing, saving and serving event driven data. Lots of it. Like ... a lot.
You would be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining services that run in the background handling billions of events per day, crunching the statistics and presenting them in near-realtime to the clients.
Strossle helps publishers and brands to increase the audience and generate more revenues. At the core is a proprietary platform using algorithms and massive amounts of data to ensure that the visitors are exposed to the most relevant content and ads.
Strossle’s revenues are primarily generated from Native Advertising, which is the fastest growing ad format today. We have partnered with more than 1,000 publishers and 500 brands in 10 countries. Our vision is to facilitate a profitable future for all content creators by providing them with the same reach and data as the social platforms have today. Strossle was founded in 2013 and has more than 60 employees
Working at Strossle
At the moment more than 60 people work at Strossle in 10 different countries. The tech teams are mainly based in Malmö (Sweden). We work in small teams, each responsible for different products. We like to have fun at work and whenever we find time we have PS4 challenges or play floorball together.
- Flexible working hours, telecommuting
- Office with sea view
- The equipment you need
- A great development team to assist you
- Best lunch restaurant and probably best pizzeria in Malmö
- Vicinity to Malmö Central Station
- Hack days every 2 weeks with free food and sweets
- Beer club
- As a senior engineer, you should have at least five years of programming experience with knowledge and excitement about the back-end and micro-services world.
- We expect you to be confident and adventurous in the world of object oriented programming and abstract thinking, possessing pragmatic problem solving abilities, not afraid of tackling problems in complex systems.
- Being battle tested in dealing with event driven data flows is an obvious advantage.
- node.js: you have experience writing services in node that scale, horizontally and vertically
- Docker - experience working and managing software containers
- AWS environment: you have experience and confidence working in the Amazon cloud
- Deep knowledge of databases, the bigger the better
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.