- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables clients to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 85 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to approximately 3,800 listed companies with a market value of $10.1 trillion and nearly 18,000 corporate clients.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
* Develops tests, debugs, software tools and utilities, under direct supervision.
* Provides technical support in a defined project under direct supervision.
* Develops program logic for new applications or analyses and modifies logic in existing applications, often learning on the job from more senior colleagues as size of the challenge increases.
* Modifies existing internal software products to add new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability under direct supervision.
Overview of Nasdaq's Young Professional Program:
* Opportunity to participate in training, seminars and other events designed to enhance overall knowledge of the technology and financial services industries.
* Exposure to various departments within our Global Technology Business including but not limited to Software Development and QA Test.
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications:
* 2017 graudate student studying towards their bachelor / master degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems and or Industrial Management.
Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
* Knowledge of Java and/or C/C++
* Prior Internship is a merit
* Driven and ambitious
* Excellent Communication Skills
To be a good match for this role you should have an agile mindset and enjoy driving change. In addition you should possess a strong drive to achieve result, be a good team member and be able to work efficiently both independently and in cooperation with others. This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. Desired start date is September 2017. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.
This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.