- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 42 000 students and 7 400 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are united in our efforts to understand, explain and improve our world and the human condition.
MAX IV is a national large-scale research laboratory providing scientists from Sweden and the rest of the world with instruments for research in areas such as materials science, structural biology, chemistry and nanotechnology. Fully developed it will receive more than 2 000 scientists annually. 200 people are currently employed at the MAX IV Laboratory.
We are looking for a candidate who can develop the beamline and gas-phase end station control software and integrate them together.
MSc or equivalent in physics, chemistry or materials science and BSc in information technology or similar field. Documented one year work experience with software development in Tango and Sardana environment. Good knowledge about Python and C++. Knowledge about functionality of beamline is expected as well as the ability to work well as part of a team. Good command of English and/or Swedish is mandatory.
Lund University welcomes applicants with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We regard gender equality and diversity as a strength and an asset.
We kindly decline all sales and marketing contacts.
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Software Developer - Connect with our Team, Digital Services
- Framtida möjligheter inom Digital Services
- Adaptive and innovative Full Stack Developer - Zaplox
- Vi söker utvecklare inom testautomation till branschledande Consafe Logi...
- Fullstack utvecklare