- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- To develop and perform automated tests
- part of an agile team that works with functionality related to Risk & Compliance.
- The team is responsible for components that recognize and act on customer behaviour to prevent misuse and fraud
- As a Test automation engineer in the Risk & Compliance Services team you will be responsible for developing and maintaining test suites which ensure the teams’ high quality deliveries to the customers.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
• Core Java experience
• Test automation and Tools experience
• Continuous Delivery
• Web services, using REST and SOAP
• Agile methodologies
Work language: English
• Version control experience (Git)
• Continuous Integration system experience (Go/)
• Understanding of SQL databases
• Familiarity with application containers (SpringBoot, Glassfish etc). We are especially interested in your experience working with Cucumber, Webdriver, Junit and TestNG
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.