If you would like to work with a transaction-intensive system, where you can dig into code and influence architectural decisions, this is a perfect role for you!
We are seeking a skilled C++ Developer to join our development team. This is a critical role for the development of our traffic management system that runs a big part of Cabonline’s services. The system manages several million trips a year around Sweden and the Nordic region. It contains a large amount of integrations into different businesses, municipalities, counties and works as a hub for billing, customer orders, route planning for drivers and many other services.
Some of the challenges you’ll be working on:
• Migrating our monolithic system to microservices
• Supporting and refactoring legacy code
• Proposing architecture improvements
• Learn new technologies/product areas
This platform is essential to our customers and also to Cabonline as a whole, so we are continuing developing the system with a view to global expansion. Do you want to be a key player in our exciting ride? Read on.
• At least 3 years of experience with C++ development
• Linux/Unix system experience
• Willingness to work and refactor legacy code
• Experience with Git or any other version control system
• Self-driven and proactive mindset
Experience with the following is considered a plus:
• Databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
• Data management, APIs integration
• Protocols (gRPC)
• C++ 11/14/17 versions
Cabonline is the innovative enabler and provider within flexible mobility services. With leading-edge technology we simplify for management as well as drivers and riders to find the perfect match when and where it’s needed. We focus on quality for public sector, business companies, carriers, drivers and end users: Educated and service minded drivers, administrative support, seamless technology and effective management. Our forefront booking system service are used by hundreds of thousands customers throughout the Nordic region, giving a user experience beyond the ordinary.
We are behind some of the most trusted taxi brands in the Nordic region. Our companies have over 7 000 cars in Sweden, and in Norway alone we transport over 60 000 people every day. Our presence in 220 locations across Scandinavia means that we have unprecedented coverage and capacity.
- Entreprenöriell webbutvecklare till ny spännande fintechtjänst!
- Full stack web developer creating inspiring solutions for travel
- Nordens Främsta Experter på Betalningar Söker Frontend Utvecklare
- Full-stack Developer for Volumental, High Tech startup creating 3D revolution