- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Don´t settle for ordinary. Have a say in the solution!
As a Solution Architect, you will be working in an autonomous development team responsible for projects regarding stability, performance, scalability, maintainability and other aspects of quality. The team conducts investigations, analyzes our platforms, architecture and code base, test and setup proof of concepts using new frameworks and techniques and presents proposals for processes, architectures and technical solutions. If you think an international, fast growing and creative environment would be your next step we would love to have a chat with you.
- Develop highly available, reliable and ground-breaking systems in Java
- Identify and evaluate technologies and setting up and presenting proof of concepts
- Continuously improving our development environment, test and release process
- Improving our Agile process
What we offer
The right person is offered a unique chance to develop within one of the fastest growing digital asset companies in the world. You will be backed up by a highly skilled, enterprising, and positive team. You are given great opportunities to form your work and career as you grow. You will be positioned in Stockholm, Sweden.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in Software development, architecture and DevOps projects
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Practical experience of modern DevOps technology stack: Cloud Infrastructure (e.g. AWS), Provisioning (e.g. Maven, Puppet), Container Infrastructure (e.g. Docker)
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery paradigms (e.g. Jenkins, SonarQube)
- Experience in testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Selenium)
- Experience in Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum / Kanban)
Who you are
- You are a good communicator in both Swedish and English
- You have a passion for what you do
- You have the ability and appreciate to learn new tools, technologies and workflows
- You have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and always highlighting limitations in a constructive way
Adtoox is a young, Swedish entrepreneurial and rapidly growing media company with global ambitions. We deliver new and innovative solutions to the media industry. We are the challenger, the ones with the larger ambitions, who want more, know more and do more. We are convinced that it is our commitment and drive that ensures and fuels our growth.
Today Adtoox delivers a wide range of services within the scope of ad distribution, research and online advertisement. Our customers include advertisers, media owners, media agencies, ad agencies, production companies and post houses.
Great innovation and great customer relations usually don't grow by the number of people in a company, but from the dedication and motivation from the people working there. We are blessed with a fantastic team of talented and inspiring people, truly committed to our common goals and values.