- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Geely Design is a multi-cultural global organisation with studios in Shanghai, Gothenburg, Barcelona and Los Angeles, with total staff of approximately 500.
These design studios, with top class design teams and the latest tools in design development, are responsible for the creation of a unique design language for each of Geely's brands; Geely, Lynk & Co and London Taxi.
We are a fast growing team of both creative and management professionals with the task of delivering exciting global products suitable for volume production and innovative concepts. In an inspiring studio environment we build and maintain a top-class design team of multiple nationalities. With best in class processes and tools we challenge preconceptions and deliver premium car design.
In the heart of Sweden’s automotive cluster Gothenburg, we have concentrated all our efforts in the creation of the new brand in the Geely family, Lynk & Co, and all of its coming products. Lynk & C has made its mark by sophisticated design and an appreciation of the connected world we live in. Today we are more than 200 people who work with coming Lynk & Co products..
We are currently expanding to provide the capability to deliver an ambitious portfolio of vehicles across multiple segments. Your contribution may be our key to success! The following position is currently open for application:
In this role, you are responsible of designing market-leading User Experiences for Lynk & Co cars. Considering the whole scope of UX you are to challenge and innovate the way our users interact with the whole eco-system of products and services (in-car, exterior, external devices and services). You will work within the Interior Design and UX Design department. The UX team consisting of UX Designers, Graphical Designer and prototype developers. You will work in close collaboration with the Interior team, Advance Design team. You will also have close cooperation with Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Create UX framework and specifications based on the costumers’ expectation and brand values.
- Drive for exploring new ways of interacting with the interior of the car and the system.
- Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material.
- Prototype driven design process
- Manage and keep track of implementation plans and Design deadlines.
- Perform tests and user clinics of your concept
- Help making the UX departments vision as visual as possible
- Help merge the UX Design process with Interior Design process
- Be a UX evangelist at all moments
- B.Sc. Interaction design or Industrial design.
- Experience of GUI design and prototyping
- Relevant working experience within UX/UI
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
- Automotive experience is an advantage.
- English, spoken and written
- Driver’s license
What we offer
Geely Design offers you an exciting and challenging job in a fast growing and developing company. We are a diverse and dynamic team, appreciating the competence and experience all our employees are contributing. We offer you an innovative atmosphere and culture of team spirit and where sharing knowledge and together finding new ways to tackle our challenges is key.
If you have an open mindset to new innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global and agile team, you might be our next colleague. Welcome with your application today.