- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Research and Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The department, Propulsion Energy System is responsible for development of major parts of hybrid and electric vehicle systems at Volvo Cars. The group Charging Software is responsible for delivering software functionality for the On-board Charger (OBC) system in our electrified vehicles. Our vision is to deliver the best functionality in the market and continuously evolve our development platform. We are working with continuous integration as development praxis and we are striving towards continuous deployment of software.
As an Autosar Basic Software Developer for Charging Standards in our group you will be part of an agile, scrum development team and develop the AUTOSAR Basic Software modules. You will be even involved to utilize a model based development (MBD) process to realize functionality for differ charging standards. You will be part of all phases of the development, from design and implementation to vehicle testing and fine tuning of your functionality.
• Integrate AUTOSAR application Software Component with Run Time Environment & BSW (Basic Software)
• RTE generation. Development of CAN, Diagnostic as per AUTOSAR architecture
• Integration Testing for Low level software
• Bench validation of developed solution in ECU level
• Coordination with other components for integration issue resolution, functional debugging
• University degree within electronics, Software engineering or equivalent competence
• Experience of Automotive embedded domain
• Experience on AUTOSAR Layer Software Development
• Experience of low level code development
• Good English skills, verbally and in writing
* Knowledge about Vector Tool Chain for AUTOSAR - DaVinci Developer, DaVinci Configurator Pro
* Knowledge on Automotive CAN, Diagnostic
* Embedded C, C++
* CANoe, CANalayzer
* In this role you need to be structured, data driven and have good documentation skills.
* You are used to cooperate and communicate with different people in different roles, and you also have a flexible and business oriented mind set.
* Other traits that we appreciate is integrity, courage and energy.
Please register your application as soon as possible but not later than 25th of October.
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.