- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Bravura has jobs both for those with experience and for you who is the beginning of your career. Bravura helps companies throughout Sweden with staffing and recruitment. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment and our dedication to always find the smartest solutions. We believe in continually seek to simplify and improve the recruitment process for all parties by being flexible and fast, but at the same time provide a caring and personal approach. This way we can guarantee a successful recruitment result for both companies and candidates.
About the company
The company was founded 1998 in Sweden and is now a 100% global software as a service that is disrupting a whole industry by providing market researchers, media companies and various other clients with access and insights into their audiences.
Come and join a very openminded and welcoming office located in central Stockholm with people from all around the world, who are working together on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions.
You will work together with the team on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions. As a developer you will have focus on both user experience as well as complex internal algorithms. You have overall responsibility for the products you work with, from design, architecture, implementation to release and QA.
You will work with C#, .NET / .NET Core, .NET MVC, Continuous Integration, Visual Studio, NUnit / xUnit, SQL Server, Postgres, Xamarin, Azure, Node.js, Angular.js, Scrum and Kanban.
Education, experience and personal qualities
• It’s a plus if you have university degree in computer science (Mathematics, data types and/or algorithms)
• Deep knowledge with C#, Net framework and NUnit/xUnit
• Good knowledge in object oriented design and TDD
• Experience working with agile development – Scrum or Kanban
• It’s a plus if you have experience in: NOSQL databases, REST APIs and microservices architecture, DevOps/deploy/build/container systems and expertise in user experience and graphical design
• Fluent in English written and spoken
As a person you are well-structured and have a quality focused attitude. You are motivated by problem-solving and has an analytic mindset with attention to details. Further you work independently for targets and value team spirit and communication. You know what it takes to be a good team player, you are solution-focused and used to work in an agile environment of constant feedback.
Start: Immediate with regard to notice period
Location: Stockholm, the office is centrally located in the city
Salary: Salary by agreement
Funderingar kring Bravuras rekryteringsprocess? Du finner svar på de vanligast förekommande frågorna här
Har du specifika frågor om tjänsten ber vi dig att mejla [email protected] så hjälper någon i teamet dig. Ange vilken tjänst det gäller.
Vi rekommenderar att du skickar in din ansökan omgående då vi gör ett löpande urval. Välkommen med din ansökan!