- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are seeking a senior test automation engineer who wants to work with complex solutions in test automation. You have at least five years of experience in test automation, and you have worked in a number of projects where you have been responsible for or have participated in building an automation environment from scratch.
You have worked with various test automation tools, such as QTP®, Selenium®, and Ranorex®, as well as some form of continuous integration solution. You have also worked with many tools for version management and configuration/integration, such as ClearCase®, GIT®, Gerrit®, Jenkins®, and Hudson®.
You will analyse and develop the proof of concept in test automation for customers wishing to set up an automation environment. This means you must be skilled in communicating the business benefits of test automation; you must be able to suggest technical solutions for the customer’s environment and infrastructure; and you must be able to involve the customer’s own developers in the automation process.
You have several years’ experience as a software tester, system developer or similar, and competence in automation. Software development quality is very important to you.
We’d like you to have experience in most of these areas:
• Programming languages such as C#, Java, C++ etc.
• Automation frameworks, e.g. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet etc.
• Build automation, including Maven, Ant, Make, CMake etc.
• Test automation, e.g. Selenium, Fitnesse, Ranorex etc.
System Verification is Sweden’s largest independent provider of testing and quality assurance expertise and services for IT systems. We offer analysis, requirements management, test, development and software tools, as Managed Services – total projects – or as individual consulting assignments in Professional Services. We also offer training courses in requirements and testing. We provide services to companies in finance, IT, telecom, retail, life sciences, security, manufacturing, defence and the automotive industry.
The company was founded in 2002 and has offices in Malmö (HQ), Lund, Gothenburg, Stockholm and Sarajevo.
We are a rapidly growing company focused on each individual’s power of innovation and desire for personal development. For us, it is essential to flourish, and we want to give our employees every opportunity to do so. This is the place to build your QA career!
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Teknisk Support - Göteborg
- C/C++ developer and want to make a real difference? Apply today!
- Automations-utvecklare till familjära MLT
- Låt IT security, cyber threats och dark webb bli din vardag!
- Recorded Future söker utvecklare,som vill förutspå morgondagens IT attacker