- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for a bright and talented software developer to join our cross functional team in Gothenburg. If you can bring passion, knowledge and innovation to the team, we’d love to hear from you. Our R&D team in Gothenburg consists of 20 plus individuals representing more than 10 nationalities. Today our international organization employs around 100 people world-wide.
We work creatively, agile and always with the latest technology.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Working in the early development stage of a project as part of a creative cross-functional team
- Integrating and contributing to Cryptzones state-of-the-art networking and security products
- Building automated tests and integrating your code with the DevOps environment
- Work experience in C# and some of the following areas: Python, C, Go, Ruby
- A degree in Computer science (or related field)
- Eager to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to make things work
- Cares about readable, performant, reliable, and secure code
- Full-stack developer that designs, develops, tests, reviews code, documents and deploys
- Fluent in English
Your experience or interest includes:
- Linux platform and/or mobile development
- Experience from working in Windows
- Computer networks and security
- Cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
Cryptzone is now part of Cyxtera Technologies!
Cyxtera represents a vision founded at the confluence of two revolutionary forces: the continued evolution of enterprise IT, and a transformation in infrastructure security. Today’s IT estates run in more locations, on more platforms, and with more diverse models than ever before. Enterprise IT is dynamic, distributed, and deeply interconnected. The problem is, too many providers are applying yesterday’s security to today’s IT. Hardware-centric and inflexible in an API-driven universe. Perimeter-focused in a world without boundaries.
With Cyxtera’s advanced Software Defined Perimeter solution AppGate, we believe that we can create a paradigm shift in network security, that will work for any enterprise network. With Cyxtera’s 57 datacenters all around the world and it’s 3500 customers we have a great base to start this revolution today.