- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
In this role, you will be part of software development and software maintenance of industrial, real-time embedded products, wayside object controller products (model OCS950), with highest fail-safe reliability requirements and harsh operational environment. You will take responsibility of architecture, design and verification of specific system software products.
The Object Controller Systems (OCS) software development team includes highly skilled software and hardware engineers developing embedded, safety critical, control systems for trains. The development plan for you is to become an expert in this field, and increase the overall low-level programming competence in the team.
Key Responsibilities and Challenges
• Define requirements, design, and documentation of safety critical software and system architectures
• Implementation of software, mainly using C and C++
• Test and Verification of software
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or another relevant degree
• At least 5 years of work experience with embedded Linux software development in a relevant industry (e.g. industrial control, automatics, robotics)
• Experience in low-level embedded development in Linux and FreeBSD, mainly in C and C++
• Good understanding of software and electronic product development
• Safety-critical software development is an advantage
• English fluency is a requirement; Swedish is an advantage.
Most of all, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and soft skills. Strong drive for results is key to be successful in this role.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at http://www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today! Your ideas move people.
You are talented, ambitious and enthusiastic. You know just how sought after your skills are, so you have every right to play the field and find the best employer out there. Now you can stop looking. We are Bombardier Transportation, and are proud to build and deliver world-class transport solutions all around the world! Do you want to help us?
Since 1915, our expertise in developing, engineering and installing advanced rail control and signaling systems has helped us gain recognition as a world leader in this field. If you are an international profile and you have a good idea that might shape how people move around the world, Bombardier Transportation is the place for you!