- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a passionate person to join our customer Cloud Platform Team within Life Science. You will be a part of the daily operations, maintaining and building the Cloud Platform - the foundation of the Life Science Cloud where our customer offers a SaaS solution globally.
We work with systems with very high demands on performance and reliability - downtime or lack of performance can literally mean life or death in our business!
You will need to have:
- A couple of years of experience working enterprise Linux environment, both virtual and physical machines, hosting different applications with KVM.
- Experience from analyzing and troubleshooting distributed systems.
- Working knowledge of modern networked services - from the physical layer all the way through the application layer.
- Driven, pro-active and focused on the solutions Tolerant to stress and rapid changes
- Committed and passionate about agile system operation Structured and analytical
- Fluent in English
- Swedish resident or EU Citizen
Nice to have:
- OpenStack and/or Ceph knowledge
- System administrator knowledge
- Docker, Jenkins and Kubernets
- Technical documentation in English Google Cloud Platform
- Azure, Bluemix, AWS VM deployment
- Master of Science or equivalent degree
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, it is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality possible that is our main focus.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and a great knowledge in product development and technical innovations.
At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customer's products.