- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Segula is expanding and now we are looking for experienced engineers for our customers within the automotive sector. As a software engineer you will participate in the development of future vehicle functionality. You will be a team player in a team that is responsible for enhancing driver experience in the next generation of cars. You will work with interpreting demands from market organisation or other requirements and design and/or test functions in simulation and real environment up until mass production. You will work in close cooperation with suppliers and/or internal customers. Periodically traveling may be necessary depending on assignment.
We think that you are a result- and collaboration oriented person with experience of software engineering from the automotive sector. You have good technical knowledge and a passionate interest in technology and cars. You are a team player that have strong communication skills, are able to act independently and take initiatives and have an excellent English language level, verbally and in writing. You have an ease of understanding context, are used to seek information and are not afraid to handle contacts with internal customers and/or suppliers.
- Master of Science in Mechanics or Electronics/Mechatronics
- Minimum 3 year of Experience from Software engineering or software development in vehicle functionality or powertrain functionality from Automotive industry.
- Experienced in modelling, simulation and function development with Matlab/Simulink or similar
- Knowledge about physics and control systems in vehicles.
- Agile and creative team player
- Swedish and English language
- Driving license B
- Experience from functional safety management
- Experience from calibration or application work in any software functionality
- Knowledge of C/C++, Python or similar for script
Segula Technologies AB is part of Segula Technologies Group - a global technology company with 10 000 employees in 26 countries. The headquarters of Sweden is located in Gothenburg with close to 180 technical engineers divided in five sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industry, Medical and Naval. Together, we are engaged in a number of key projects. With extensive knowledge and experience, we are now developing future technologies.
As consultant at Segula Technologies you get the opportunity to gain experience from different areas and building a large network of contacts. You will be working in a creative environment with well-known products and companies in Sweden. We offer a safe employment with good benefits and room for personal development.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Teknisk Support - Göteborg
- C/C++ developer and want to make a real difference? Apply today!
- Automations-utvecklare till familjära MLT
- Låt IT security, cyber threats och dark webb bli din vardag!
- Recorded Future söker utvecklare,som vill förutspå morgondagens IT attacker